Monday, September 16, 2013

I Should Be At The Gym

I should be at the gym right now. Instead, I'm in gym clothes but I'm laying down awkwardly typing on the computer. It's awkward because it's quite difficult to properly type while laying down. I'm doing it though, I'm moving mountains. 

However, I'm not going to beat myself over not going because quite frankly, I go a lot and I LOVE it. I do. It's such an amazing stress reliever and I really enjoy the gym I attend. But not going this one day will not make me obese. It won't even make me pudgy. It will just inspire me to go tomorrow. 

Anyway, you aren't here to read about my gym habits. Besides, if you work with me you hear about them anyway!

Onto the important things: my airbrush makeup machine. Holy Toledo, it is amazing. I am so happy that I purchased it and my face has never looked so, well, like I know how to apply makeup on it! It takes roughly five to eight minutes to apply and now that I have the hang of it, it's quite simple. My makeup lasts all day. It lasts through morning court, lunchtime, running up and down floors of the courthouse, rain showers and afternoon chores at the house. It even lasted through my five minute rant on why I don't like Chipotle (you wanna' hear about it? I'll happily blog about it). My skin is so soft and it washes off so easily at night. If you are a professional woman and you want to look put-together, I highly encourage this. You can adjust the level of heaviness/coverage that you want; so, for work you can do a light spray, but for fancy dinners with your main squeeze, you can increase the spray and get a heavier coverage. Bellato should really give me some sort of gift because I will be talking up this machine for a LONG time. I promise you ladies (and even you men...maybe?) it's an incredible purchase. Let me know if you have any questions!

Other than that, nothing too new to report. Kyle and I are attending a Domestic Violence Battery Seminar this week. I enjoy seminars and am looking forward to learning things that will benefit my caseload. I am also looking forward to having two free outfit days, meaning I can wear business casual clothing and not suits. Key word? Casual. 

Kyle is participating in a golf tournament this weekend where the goal is not to hit the shortest drive; I believe in him and I know that he will NOT be the worst golfer there. I'm supportive, what can I say?

Some goals I have for this week/weekend: --clean my car --work on my project --get a hair trim --save the world. 

Oh! One FINAL thing: as of September 30th, I am the new secretary for Florida Boxer Rescue. I am thrilled and honored to be entering this new phase in my life and can't wait to give more to this organization. More to follow on that new challenge!

Well, party people, this working gal is off to make dinner, do some laundry and relax. 


Keep reaching for the stars!
This was me trying to tell everyone to reach for the stars; but I hit the wrong button on the computer and it took 4 pictures instead of one. You can see some of the confusion. The graphics are amazing though. Top notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment